In a pan
- Heat up pan to a medium heat and drizzle a small amount of olive oil in.
- Dry the fish with paper towel and lightly season with salt and pepper
- Once the pan is hot, slowly place the fish into the pan and cook 2-3 minutes, flip the fish and place butter on top and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
In a Oven
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degree Celsius
- Dry the fish with a paper towel, lightly season with salt and pepper, and place the butter on top
- Place the fish in aluminum foil or parchment paper and cook for approximately 20 minutes