Cooking instruction for lamb koftas
1) Remove the Lamb Kofta from the chiller 30 minutes before cooking.
2) Preheat pan (or BBQ) to medium to high heat for 5minutes. Remove plastic wrapping and liberally Coat the kofta in cooking oil.
3) Add the Lamb Kofta to the pan/ BBQ and continue cooking on a medium heat (there should be a nice sizzle on contact and throughout cooking process).
4) Cook Koftas for approximately 2.5 minutes on all 4 sides to approx 10mins total to ensure a nice seared colour on all edges (see photo)
5) Let rest on paper towel to absorb excess oil for 5 minutes.
6) Serve and enjoy!